Sunday, July 03, 2005

Dear blog,

It has been another fine day. Up till now that is. My dear brother went on to reformat the computer without checking with me if i have backed-up my files. So here i am, confiding in you that i only have 16-colour screen without any sound and without all my important documents, contacts(since secondary school) and photos. I can try and recover the first 2 items but wad about the photos? I may never get to see them again!

I suppose it's time i take my brother in hand. Shall start with taking away the 2 WC3 CDs before he starts installing them and the internet password as well. I wont bother to save the password whenever i log on to confide in you. He should use this time to really study for his prelims and O levels, instead of indulging in online gaming since the moment he returns home from school. It's for his own good, you know. Love hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment