Drama orientation was on today. Like my classmate was saying, the seniors didnt exactly made a very gd impression of drama on us. But she made me realise that the love is for drama, not the people there. I noticed that the people alone at the young co. got me very hyped up but those are NJDrama were no where near. The energy levels were SO different. Somehow, i wish that the people there would have been the good ol' few; it's an added bonus to be able to work with people u noe and are comfortable with. I guess i was looking for something that could not be found again. The time, place, people and circumstances are all different. The director is no longer wendy, administration was no longer with AT and the people were no longer as familiar as before, no longer exuding the kind of comfort and warmth. Dramafest and late nights on SYF eating packets of duck/chicken rice outside the auditorium will not be the same again. I left a part of me behind that could never be recovered, buried together in collective memories.
Even the cathigh ppl that i see along the corridors are just somehow different. So much for deja vu, huh?
"Look dustin, it's raining. Not very hard though. I guess whoever's making the rain doesnt want to wake you up. Dustin? Dustin you awake yet?"
Monday, January 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment